We finally ordered new phones to replace our old ones. After ripping into the new box, I remembered that I needed a photo of “packaging.” I didn’t think this was all so interesting of a photo, although it meets the requirement. So I did a lot of processing. I truly wish that I still had an active demo of Aperture because I think the “toy camera” setting would have worked well for this. I swear there is a setting missing in the current version of PSE that I used to use a lot. It let you you darken the corners of the photo with one click after using the oval selection took and then inversing. I tried to do it here with another tool, but don’t feel it is quite right.
Thanks to Julie… I was able to do the Vignette that I wanted on this photo. And as a bonus, now that I’ve discovered the Camera Distortion Correction feature… I over used the distortion, just to add a bit more the photo.